Getting Involved: Organizations
- African Students Association
- AIESEC (Missouri Chapter)
- Alpha Phi Gamma Diversity Sorority
- Association of Black Graduate and Professional Students (ABGPS)
- College Connect: Connecting College Students to Ministry
- Four Front (minority student organization)—Contact Pablo Mendoza at 573-882-2664 or MendozaP@missouri.edu.
- Legion of Black Collegians
- Mizzou Black Men's Initiative
- Mizzou Black Women's Initiative
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Student Chapter—Contact Nathan Stevens at 573-882-4773 or email@example.com.
- Queer People of Color—Contact the LGBTQ Resource Center at 573-884-7750 or firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the center at G225 MU Student Center.
- Target H.O.P.E. Gamma Chapter
Student Professional Organizations
- Association for the Betterment of Culturally Diverse Educators (ABCDE)
- Black Business Students Association
- Black Law School Students Association
- Business Diverse Student Association—Contact Susan Klusmeier, advisor, at 573-882-7073 or KlusmeierS@missouri.edu.
- Minority Association of Pre-Health Students
- Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources and Related Sciences (MANRRS)
- National Association of Black Accountants (MU Chapter)
- National Association of Black Engineers (MU Chapter)
- National Association of Black Journalists (Missouri Chapter)
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (MU Chapter)—Contact Seonghee Cho, advisor, at 573-882-0563 or ChoSeo@missouri.edu.
- Veterinary Students as One in Culture and Ethnicity (VOICE)
Faculty and Staff Organizations
- Black Faculty and Staff Organization (BFSO)—Contact: Linda Garth, 573-882-2512 or GarthL@missouri.edu
- Columbia National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)—Contact: Mary Ratliff, president, Columbia 018, Austin B, Columbia, MO 65201
- Minority Men's Network—Contact: Steve Calloway, president, at CallowayS@missouri.edu.
Did we miss something?
Let us know if you have a resource suggestion for this page! Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the resource (website, program, etc.) name, URL or other contact information. We will review your request and if we determine that it fits within the content guidelines for this page, we'll post it here for everyone to enjoy.