Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning (LGBTQ) and Ally Community
Getting Involved: Organizations
To learn more about these organizations, contact the MU LGBTQ Resource Center at 573-884-7750 or firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the center at G225 MU Student Center.
- Allies in Action
- Greek Allies
- Lambda Legal
- MizzouMed Pride
- National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association (NLGJA)
- Queer People of Color
- Tau Lambda
- Triangle Coalition
Faculty and Staff Organizations
- LGBTQ Faculty and Staff Association
Contact: LGBTQ Resource Center, 573-884-7750 or email@example.com
In the Community
- The Center Project—A non-profit organization that serves as a safe space for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and allies. The Center Project coordinates many support groups including groups for bisexual community members, parents of LGBTQ kids, and LBGTQ professionals as well as social groups for travel, books, and vegetarian cooking. The center also hosts a 1,000 volume social justice library.
- Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)—A support and advocacy group for allies.
- Mid-Missouri Pride Fest— An annual celebration of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning and ally community in Mid-Missouri.
Did we miss something?
Let us know if you have a resource suggestion for this page! Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the resource (website, program, etc.) name, URL or other contact information. We will review your request and if we determine that it fits within the content guidelines for this page, we'll post it here for everyone to enjoy.