- Women's Center—The MU Women's Center provides referral information for services (crisis and non-crisis), programs on body image, disordered eating, empowerment, self-esteem, leadership, gender socialization, feminism and women's history; and an extensive book, magazine and video library. The Center also provides a family room with a computer, toys and other resources where parents and caregivers can study while their children play.
- Status of Women Committee
- Women's and Gender Studies
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention Center
Getting Involved: Organizations
In the Community
- League of Women Voters—The League of Women Voters is a nonpartisan political organization that encourages informed and active participation in government, works to increase understanding
- True North—An emergency shelter providing immediate safety and services for victims of domestic and sexual violence. Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, confidentially and anonymously.
Did we miss something?
Let us know if you have a resource suggestion for this page! Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the resource (website, program, etc.) name, URL or other contact information. We will review your request and if we determine that it fits within the content guidelines for this page, we'll post it here for everyone to enjoy.