Completed applications and supplemental materials are due to Laura Hacquard at email@example.com or MU Student Center G108, Columbia, MO 65211 by 5 p.m. April 8, 2019.
Please contact Laura for more information or with questions. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Currently enrolled and enrolled for the Fall 2019 semester (undergraduate and graduate students both are eligible)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- In good standing with the university
Required Application Materials:
- Name (Last, first middle):
- Student #:
- Credit hours completed (not including current semester):
- Local address:
- City, State, ZIP:
- Telephone #:
- Anticipated graduation:
- Cumulative GPA (as of end Fall 2018 semester):
Required Supplemental Materials:
- Copy of your current college transcript (unofficial is acceptable).
- Letter of recommendation that speaks to the issues and experiences of your choice from someone familiar with your experience.
- Answers to the questions below.
Please type your answers on a separate page and include with your application packet. When answering, please feel free to consider the following social justice issues or any other you find relevant: gender equity and equality; gender identity and expression; sexuality; anti-violence work; religious expression; race; ethnicity; body image; single parents/caregivers; and any other lived experiences.
- What does the term “social justice” mean to you? How does social justice impact your daily life?
- How has your involvement with social justice activities impacted your development?
- How will this money benefit you?
- What else would you like us to know?
By submitting, I understand and meet the minimum criteria and requirements stated above in reference to my application for the Social Justice Scholarship and attest that the information provided herein is correct. By submitting, I give my permission to verify my student status at a University of Missouri System campus.