The Graduate Scholars of Excellence will host a panel discussion aimed at addressing ways in which MU faculty and staff can share information about new and existing programs in place to support underrepresented students at various stages of the graduate experience.
This discussion will offer a targeted approach to identifying areas for growth in order to increase the number of underrepresented students who are retained and go on to complete their academic programs at a high success rate.
This event will kick off the 2019-20 academic year for GSE, which is comprised of 25 professional degree-seeking students. Guest panelists and moderator include:
- Laura Henderson Kelley, School of Medicine
- Antoinette Landor, College of Human Environmental Science
- Joi Moore, College of Education
- Terrell Morton, College of Education
- Ernest Perry, School of Journalism
- Astrid Vilamil, Inclusion, Diversity & Equity
For more information, please contact email@example.com.