UPDATE BASED ON COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the rapidly changing environment.
- Sessions scheduled in March will be delivered in person with a Zoom option, with one exception: March 13’s Community-Based Art & Collaborative Interactions has been canceled.
- Sessions scheduled in April will be delivered via Zoom.
Join IDE’S Office of Inclusive Engagement for our Spring 2020 Diverse Innovations Series. This series is designed to engage creativity, innovation and kinesthetic learning methods to reflect on inclusion and diversity topics. Participants will be encouraged to actively engage in creative processes with the underlying premise that diversity and inclusion are the engine of innovation and excellence. Time: Fridays, 10-11:30 a.m. Dates:
- Feb. 21: Spoken Words and the Power of Storytelling
- CANCELED: March 13: Community-Based Art and Collaborative Interactions
- On Zoom: April 17: Book Table Talk: How To Be An Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi with The Bridge of the College of Education.
Place: Gwynn Hall 226 Register Pre-registration is required for all sessions. Participants must attend three presentations to earn a Certificate of Completion. We welcome requests for ADA accommodations. Please contact Alejandra Gudiño at GudinoA@missouri.edu to make arrangements. More information about our sessions.