Join IDE’S Office of Inclusive Engagement for our Core Concept Series in collaboration with the College of Education. Diversity and inclusion are labels used to express complex, multi-faceted organizational strategies, goals and values. The purpose of the Core Concepts Series is to provide members of the Mizzou community with a foundational understanding of essential ideas to promote diversity and inclusion at Mizzou.
Time: Noon-1:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 12: Confronting Implicit Bias
- Wednesday, Sept. 26: Recognizing Microaggressions
- Wednesday, Oct. 10: Understanding Cultural Humility
- Wednesday, Oct. 24: Social Diversity and Inclusive Language
- Wednesday, Nov. 14: Interactive Theater: “Identity Politics”
Place: Townsend Hall, Room 206
NOTE: Session has reached capacity and registration is closed. Please check back for future session dates!
Pre-Registration is required for all sessions. Participants must attend three presentations to earn a Certificate of Completion.
We welcome requests for ADA accommodations. Please contact Alejandra Gudiño at GudinoA@missouri.edu to make arrangements.