Join IDE’S Office of Inclusive Engagement for our Core Concept Series. Diversity and inclusion are labels used to express complex, multi-faceted organizational strategies, goals and values. The purpose of the Core Concepts Series is to provide members of the Mizzou community with a foundational understanding of essential ideas to promote diversity and inclusion at Mizzou.
Time: Noon-1:30 p.m.
- Jan. 29: A Closer Look at Stereotype Threat (Hill Hall 305)
- Feb. 12: Lessons Learned from Non-Violence Movements
- March 12: Centering Intersectionality
- April 9: Visibility Awareness: Representations of the LGBTQ Community in the Media
- May 7: Unpacking Respectability Politics
Place: Hill Hall 314 unless specified
Pre-Registration is required for all sessions. Participants must attend three presentations to earn a Certificate of Completion.
We welcome requests for ADA accommodations. Please contact Alejandra Gudiño at GudinoA@missouri.edu to make arrangements.