UPDATE BASED ON COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the rapidly changing environment.
- Sessions scheduled in March will be delivered in person with a Zoom option.
- Sessions scheduled in April will be delivered via Zoom.
- Decisions on May sessions will be made on April 1 pending further decisions made by the Chancellor.
Join IDE’S Office of Inclusive Engagement for our Spring 2020 Core Concept Series. Diversity and inclusion are labels used to express complex, multi-faceted organizational strategies, goals and values. The purpose of the Core Concepts Series is to provide members of the Mizzou community with a foundational understanding of essential ideas to promote diversity and inclusion at Mizzou. Time: Noon-1 p.m. Dates:
- Feb. 12: NYT’s Project 1619: The Founding Ideas of America
- March 11: Nevertheless, She Persisted: Gender Stereotype and the Impact on Career Choices
- Zoom: April 1: Orientalism and Western Perceptions of the World
- May 6: Universal Design and Disability Justice
Place: Hill Hall 314 unless specified Register Pre-Registration is required for all sessions. Participants must attend three presentations to earn a Certificate of Completion. We welcome requests for ADA accommodations. Please contact Alejandra Gudiño at GudinoA@missouri.edu to make arrangements. More information about our sessions.