Join IDE’S Office of Inclusive Engagement for our Inclusion and Belonging Series in Collaboration with the Women’s Center. The purpose of the series is to nurture personal, professional and community development to enhance belonging at Mizzou. The series seeks to create spaces for participants to develop inclusive strategies and deepen community connections on campus.
Time: Noon-1:30 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 7: Mindfulness and Cultural Awareness
- Friday, Sept. 21: Disruptive Behavior, Bullying, and Conflict Resolution
- Friday, Oct. 5: Disability & Accommodations at the Workplace
- Friday, Nov. 2: Fostering Personal and Community Resilience
- Friday, Nov. 16: Cultivating Inclusion and Belonging
Place: Women’s Center, MU Student Center
NOTE: Session has reached capacity and registration is closed. Please check back for future session dates!
Pre-Registration is required for all sessions. Participants must attend at least three presentations to earn a Certificate of Completion.
We welcome requests for ADA accommodations. Please contact Alejandra Gudiño at GudinoA@missouri.edu to make arrangements.