Join IDE’S Office of Inclusive Engagement for our Inclusion and Belonging Series. The purpose of the series is to nurture personal, professional and community development to enhance belonging at Mizzou. The series seeks to create spaces for participants to develop inclusive strategies and deepen community connections on campus.
Time: Noon-1:30 p.m.
- Jan. 24: Inclusive Excellence at Mizzou (Hill Hall 314)
- Feb. 7: MLK’s Legacy: Where Do We Go From Here?
- March 7: Gender Solidarity and Workplace Culture
- April 4: Practicing Allyship and Upstanding Advocacy
- May 2: Culture Vultures: Navigating Cultural Appreciation and Cultural Appropriation
Place: Hill Hall 305 unless specified
Pre-Registration is required for all sessions. Participants must attend at least three presentations to earn a Certificate of Completion.
We welcome requests for ADA accommodations. Please contact Alejandra Gudiño at GudinoA@missouri.edu to make arrangements.