UPDATE BASED ON COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the rapidly changing environment.
- Sessions scheduled in March will be delivered in person with a Zoom option.
- Sessions scheduled in April will be delivered via Zoom.
Join IDE’S Office of Inclusive Engagement for our Spring 2020 Inclusion and Belonging Series. The purpose of the series is to nurture personal, professional and community development to enhance belonging at Mizzou. The series seeks to create spaces for participants to develop inclusive strategies and deepen community connections on campus. Time: Thursdays, Noon-1:30 p.m. Dates:
- Jan. 30: The Journey for Full Citizenship and the Right to Vote
- Feb. 27: Identity, Defensiveness, and White Fragility
- On Zoom: March 19: Networking and Mentoring: Social Capital in the Workplace
- On Zoom: April 30: Pronoun Power & Gender Identity Solidarity
Place: Lafferre Hall W0009 Register Pre-Registration is required for all sessions. Participants must attend at least three presentations to earn a Certificate of Completion. We welcome requests for ADA accommodations. Please contact Alejandra Gudiño at GudinoA@missouri.edu to make arrangements. More information about our sessions.