The Office of Research and Economic Development and Division of Inclusion, Diversity and Equity is proud to partner together on this event. This hands-on workshop is intended for researchers who intend to submit a grant proposal to any federal agency that requires a broadening participation component. Attendees will learn about approaches to broadening participation and characteristics of an effective broadening participation plan. Attendees will leave with a draft document and next steps for strengthening their proposals.
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- Register at: https://missouri.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_da62oIemtq94jT8
- Limited to 100 participants
- For ADA accommodations, contact Christine Terry at TerryCE@Missouri.edu.
- Friday, December 10, 2021 | 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Cook Hall, State Historical Society of Missouri, Center for Missouri Studies,605 Elm Street, Columbia, MO 65201
Keynote speakers will include Dr. Terrell R. Morton and Dr. Beronda L. Montgomery. Registration is required to attend this event. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.