What is student success coaching?
Student success coaching supports students from underrepresented groups and marginalized communities to improve their success at Mizzou and beyond. Our student success coaching model includes large group presentations and individual and group sessions to help students develop key skills and good habits that contribute to their success in all areas of life.
What services are available?
- General consultation
- Student success goal planning (academic and career)
- Learning strategies and study skills
- General academic support
What coaching provides
- One-on-one meetings
- Cluster coaching sessions
- Student success-focused workshops
- Academic, professional and personal development inventories and assessments
Meet our coaches
Student success coach, careers
Schedule an appointment on MU Connect