Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this continually evolving environment. Our courses will be conveniently offered via Zoom to make participation safe and easy!
To learn more or to register, please click the title of the series you’re interested in below!
Communicating Across Differences Series
Tuesdays noon-1:30 p.m.
- Aug 25: Moving Beyond Empathy: Considering Power Imbalances in Community Building.
- Sept. 22 : The Anatomy of an Apology: When Good Intentions are not Enough.
Core Concepts Series
Wednesdays noon-1 p.m.
- Sept. 2: What do you do when someone comes out to you? Allyship Framing.
- Oct. 7: ADA 30: Celebrating 30 Years of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Nov. 16 (note that this is a Monday): Gender Identity Solidarity, in conjunction with Trans Empowerment and Awareness Week.
Inclusion and Belonging Series
Thursdays noon-1:30 p.m.
- Oct. 1: Intersectional Failures of COVID-19: Layered Oppression in the Face of a Pandemic
- Oct. 15: Lessons from Social Distance: What We Learned about Isolation and Belonging.
Diverse Innovations Series
Fridays 10-11:30 a.m.
- No current sessions this semester.