To learn more or to register, please click the title of the series you’re interested in below!
Across Differences Series
Tuesdays noon-1:30 p.m.
- Feb. 4: Reframing Intercultural Competencies
- Feb. 18: Unpacking Cultural Humility
- March 3: Negotiating Differences through Intergroup Empathy
Wednesdays noon-1 p.m.
- Feb. 12: NYT’s Project 1619: The Founding Ideas of America
- March 11: Nevertheless, She Persisted – Gender Stereotypes and the Impact on Career Choices
- April 1: Orientalism and Western Perceptions of the World
- May 6: Universal Design and Disability Justice
Inclusion and Belonging Series
Thursdays noon-1:30 p.m.
- Jan. 30: The Journey for Full Citizenship and the Right to Vote
- Feb. 27: Identity, Defensiveness and White Fragility
- March 19: Networking and Mentoring – Social Capital in the Workplace
- April 30: Pronoun Power and Gender Identity Solidarity
Diverse Innovations Series
Fridays 10-11:30 a.m.
- Feb. 21: Spoken Word and the Power of Storytelling
- March 13: Community-Based Art and Collaborative Interactions
- April 17: Book Table Talk “How to be an Antiracist” by Ibram X. Kendi