UPDATE BASED ON COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate the rapidly changing environment. All remaining sessions will be offered via Zoom. Please register as usual, and attendees will receive an Outlook invite with Zoom information.
To learn more or to register, please click the title of the series you’re interested in below!
Across Differences Series
Tuesdays noon-1:30 p.m.
- Feb. 4: Reframing Intercultural Competencies
- Feb. 18: Unpacking Cultural Humility
- March 3: Negotiating Differences through Intergroup Empathy
Wednesdays noon-1 p.m.
- Feb. 12: NYT’s Project 1619: The Founding Ideas of America
- March 11: Nevertheless, She Persisted – Gender Stereotypes and the Impact on Career Choices
- April 1: Orientalism and Western Perceptions of the World
- May 6: Universal Design and Disability Justice
Inclusion and Belonging Series
Thursdays noon-1:30 p.m.
- Jan. 30: The Journey for Full Citizenship and the Right to Vote
- Feb. 27: Identity, Defensiveness and White Fragility
- March 19: Networking and Mentoring – Social Capital in the Workplace
- April 30: Pronoun Power and Gender Identity Solidarity
Diverse Innovations Series
Fridays 10-11:30 a.m.
- Feb. 21: Spoken Word and the Power of Storytelling
- CANCELED: March 13: Community-Based Art and Collaborative Interactions
- April 17: Book Table Talk “How to be an Antiracist” by Ibram X. Kendi with The Bridge in the College of Education.